Self suction pump is a single stage single suction centrifugal pump, which is produced by the special structure of pump itself. It is called self-priming centrifugal pump. Compared with the ordinary centrifugal pump, there are significant differences in the pump structure: first, the pump inlet position increased, and sometimes equipped with suction valve; two, in the water side set a gas water separation room.
Outside pump self-priming pump is in the pump plus self suction device, such as with vortex pumps, water ring vacuum pumps, jet pumps and hand pumps.
Compared with the ordinary centrifugal pump self-priming pump, has the advantages of compact structure, simple operation, not only saves the start of the trouble filling water before, but also eliminates the need for low inlet valve, reducing water resistance, increase the pump out of water, but the efficiency of the ordinary centrifugal pump with the same specifications low compared to 3% to 5%. Self suction pump is more used in light and small irrigation units and pipe irrigation unit.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Protein separator advantages
- Disadvantages of protein separator
- Principle and characteristics of metering pump
- Characteristics of metering pumps
- Different types of metering pumps
- Installation of metering pumps
- The working principle and characteristics of ax...
- Practical application of water pump
- Classification of oil pan
- Single stage single suction centrifugal pump
- WaveReef Analyzes the Principle of Protein skimmer
- Protein Skimmer Benefits
- Aquarium aerator installation and use Raiders
- Aquarium equipment best partner - ozone machine...
- How to select a suitable prortein skimmer?
- Method for supplementing carbon dioxide in seaw...