The fuel pump product is produced with the development of China's petroleum industry transportation. The pump has small size, light weight, compact structure, convenient movement, simple operation and safe use. It only needs one person to operate and shake the handle by hand. The oil can be continuously discharged, and the fuel pump device is vertical. When the fuel pump is installed, the fuel pump is installed at the outlet of the leather tube to prevent the waste material from being wasted.
Applicable to small and medium-sized oil mains in various places, gas stations, agricultural machinery stations, supply and marketing cooperatives, enterprise factories and mines, vehicles, ships and other units to absorb various oils, such as gasoline, diesel, kerosene, engine oil, food oil and so on.
First, the characteristics:
1. Using microcomputer control, the DIP switch is set to automatically, uniformly, punctually and accurately inject the lubricant required by the equipment every day.
2. The microcomputer has an immediate start function and no start delay time.
3, active controlled lubrication management, a large number of equipment maintenance costs.
4, can avoid spills of pollution or oil off troubles.
5, can maintain the lubrication surface to continue the new oil supply.
6, large capacity, the volume is 500ml.
7, can be stopped at any time as needed.
8, unique design, explosion-proof safety, flexible installation, easy, no direction, position restrictions.
9, dry battery or power supply, convenient for customers to choose.
10, can be reused, saving money.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Protein separator advantages
- Disadvantages of protein separator
- Principle and characteristics of metering pump
- Characteristics of metering pumps
- Different types of metering pumps
- Installation of metering pumps
- The working principle and characteristics of ax...
- Practical application of water pump
- Classification of oil pan
- Single stage single suction centrifugal pump
- Advantages and disadvantages of protein separators
- What is the working principle of the protein se...
- Fish tank fish farming success 12 strokes
- The role of aquarium filtration and the functio...
- Protein Separator - How big is your fish tank
- High performance and quality Biopellet reactor ...
- How to determine if the protein separator is su...
- The difference between coral and anemones
- Aquatic ornamental fish nutrition
- How to properly use small protein separators