Aerators in aquaculture systems can not only increase the amount of dissolved oxygen in the water, but also eliminate harmful gases. The impeller-type aerator can also stir the water and promote the exchange of water between the upper and lower layers. Scientific installation and use of aerators can ensure the safety of water production.
First, the installation method: Generally, install two aerators per acre of water surface is appropriate, the method is: (1) two aerators should be installed in the same diagonal. (2) The aerator can be fixed on two floating buckets or cement piles, so as to not affect the normal operation of the aerator. (3) The position of the impeller in the water should be aligned with the "waterline". If there is no "waterline", the top surface is generally parallel to the water surface. The depth of the impeller blade immersed in the water is 4 cm, too deep will cause the motor load to increase and damage. (4) When the aerator is working, the agitated pool water should be even and the coverage area is 6-8 square meters.
Second, safe operation
(1) Cut off the power supply during installation. The cable is fixed to the frame with a locking clip and must not sink into the water.
(2) After the aerator is started in the pool, the torsion is large and it needs to be fixed. When the impeller rotates, the resulting waves are large and must not be observed with floaters before the aerator.
(3) If the aerator is sounded when working, check the circuit. If there is a missing phase operation, the power supply should be cut off immediately. After connecting the line, turn it on again.
(4) The shield is a device that protects the power supply from rain and should be properly installed; the terminal box is vulnerable to water erosion and should be protected.
(5) When the aerator is started, if there is abnormal noise, reverse rotation, or unstable operation, stop the machine immediately and remove the abnormality before starting the machine.
(6) Aerators shall be equipped with thermal relays, temperature relays, thermistor protectors, and electronic protection devices.
(7) Remove wraps or attachments on the impeller in time. The floating body should be inspected once a year to avoid reducing buoyancy due to wear of the floating body, resulting in increased motor load and burnout.
(8) When the aerator is launched, the whole should be kept horizontally moved into the water to prevent the vent hole of the reducer from spilling oil. The motor must not be in contact with water.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Protein separator advantages
- Disadvantages of protein separator
- Principle and characteristics of metering pump
- Characteristics of metering pumps
- Different types of metering pumps
- Installation of metering pumps
- The working principle and characteristics of ax...
- Practical application of water pump
- Classification of oil pan
- Single stage single suction centrifugal pump
- Aquarium equipment best partner - ozone machine...
- How to select a suitable prortein skimmer?
- Method for supplementing carbon dioxide in seaw...
- Do you know the aquarium?