Our common aquarium filters are mainly top filter, built-in filter, bottom filter, external filter bucket, trickle filter, waterfall filter. Each filter works differently, but its purpose is exactly the same.
Filters are one of the indispensable equipments for aquariums, especially for modern aquariums. To make fish and water plants healthy, filters must be installed. The aquarium filter is generally used as a filter on a fish tank or an aquarium. It is different from the filter device used in industry, agriculture and life. This filter is only used to filter the impurities in the water in the fish tank. Remove harmful substances and keep the water body clean to accommodate the growth of ornamental fish or aquatic plants.
The main function of the aquarium filter is to adsorb physical impurities in the water body, prevent water pollution, and achieve the purpose of long-term purification of water quality. At the same time, the filter media in the filter needs to have the function of cultivating beneficial bacteria and decomposing harmful substances, ensuring that the fish are not harmed and infested by bacteria, and ensuring that the fish can grow healthily. Finally, the aquarium filter will cause the water in the aquarium to flow or circulate, replenish the oxygen required for the body's growth, and maintain the environmental balance in the aquarium.
- Principle Of Protein Separator
- The Important Role Of Protein Separator In Ocea...
- Protein Separator Site
- Selection And Common Problems Of Metering Pumps
- Metering Pump Hydraulic System
- Working Principle Of Water Pump
- The Working Principle And Characteristics Of Ce...
- Oil Pan Operation And Maintenance
- The Working Principle Of Calcium Reactor
- Oil Sump Notice
- Creative Commercial And Industrial Protein Skimmer
- Wavereef Auto Top Off For Spanish Market
- Wavereef Commercial And Industrial Calcium Reactor
- Dosing Pump: Making Trace Element Adding Easy
- Wavereef Algea Reactor Efficient Filtration By ...