It is widely used in shipbuilding, petroleum exploitation, heavy load machines and so on. In 2008, the ship output reached 15000 tons, and the number of DWT was 21% of the world market. By 2015, it would be the first shipbuilding power in the world. In order to ensure the normal sailing or mooring of the ship and meet the needs of the crew and passengers, each ship shall be equipped with a certain number of marine pumps which can act accordingly. The marine pump is one of the important auxiliary machines. According to incomplete statistics, in a variety of marine auxiliary machinery and equipment, various types and different uses of the ship with the total number of pump, the total marine equipment 20%-30%, ship for pump prices in ship equipment costs in the proportion is relatively large. In the overall cost, the ship pump accounts for about 4%-8% of the ship equipment costs. Under normal circumstances, more than 10 million yuan can be purchased for a ship with more than a medium-sized ship. When it comes to focusing on the pump market, we must say that China has completed the "west east gas transmission project", "west east" project also requires pump products. At the same time, the state will also build other pipelines to transport natural gas. In these projects, a large number of pumps are needed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Protein separator advantages
- Disadvantages of protein separator
- Principle and characteristics of metering pump
- Characteristics of metering pumps
- Different types of metering pumps
- Installation of metering pumps
- The working principle and characteristics of ax...
- Classification of oil pan
- Single stage single suction centrifugal pump
- Self-priming centrifugal pump
- WaveReef Analyzes the Principle of Protein skimmer
- Protein Skimmer Benefits